Coffee Time


I die cut the opening on the front of this card, then attached a couple of embellishments.  On the inside I die cut a small scalloped circle and stamped it with a coffee image which I watercoloured.  I attached that to the card with a strip of acetate.  And on the inside I used the same fancy die cut from the front cut in brown, and then hand wrote 'thank you.'
I'll be entering in the challenge:
Scrapbook Stamp Society
Penny's challenges.
jo's scrap shack.
let's create challenges. 

Comments

Michelle said…
This is a beautiful creation with stunning details - thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty this week and good luck - Michelle x
KarinsArtScrap said…
it's a onderful card
Thanks for join us at
{ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
Hope to see you again and goodluck

Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

Popular Posts