More than 1 Fold!

Comments

MagsB said…
This is lovely, what a gorgeous image and beautiful colouring! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft.

Happy New Year!

love Mags B x
jeanchaneyaz said…
Fun shape to your card, and that image is colored beautifully!
What a gorgeous card...thanks for sharing with us at the Double Trouble Papercrafting Challenge. I can't tell from the photo what items you included in our 3-2-1 recipe and if there is an optional item included.
Priya said…
Beautiful card and coloured well.
Thanks for joining us
DT The Paper Shelter
earl lea riser said…
LOL - I can see why you're confused...the tree is covered in glitter, but it didn't 'show'in this picture. And...I related a 'food COMA' to all those Christmas TREATS on the mood board...the girl in the image has eaten too much! :)
Aren't you glad you met up with the Stampin'Up Rep on your cruise to use the art of coloring on your projects. Adorable image and coloring is fantastic. I too was wondering about the 3-2-1 recipe and where the three embellishments were, and understanding the glitter on the tree but not the COMA. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and don't forget you can add this to the Color Dare for their Bold and Bright challenge we are partnering with and you can find the link on our Double Trouble challenge post.
earl lea riser said…
You girls at DT are so fun!! Once you mentioned the BRIGHT COLOURS element, I was reminded...I think I better be more careful about playing along. Good times! Maybe it was me that is in the 'food coma?!' Thanks again!
Fleur said…
This really is lovely. The image makes me feel so cosy. Thank you for joining us at https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com/
please join us again
Hugs Fleur xxx

Popular Posts