Mistletoe Themed Challenge

This is my submission for the March Challenge at Christmas Cards All Year Round.
As soon as I saw this funny digi I knew I wanted to colour it up!
There's also another challenge going on right now that calls for 'plaid,' so I will play along with it.
It seems funny to still be making Christmas cards, but come December, I bet I will be pretty happy to have these extra cards already made up!

http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/2019/03/cic465-newtons-nook-designs.html

Comments

Sandy said…
Aww, very sweet holiday card! Please make sure you follow all our Challenge Rules to be eligible to win. You need to post the challenge photo on your blog. Thank you for playing along with us this week over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.
-Sandy, DT
Quillish said…
Aww what a darling card and a great way to incoporate plaid in your card. Thank you for playing with us at the Plaid challenge at Cupcake Inspirations. Hugs~ Ishani

Popular Posts