For the Ladies!



WOW!!  If you want some fun and challenging images to work on I highly recommend the ones here!  Moon Flower Digi Stamps is where you'll find 'Lilly the Dancing Princess!'  And if you're a fan of Kit & Clowder, check their website for a class you can take with excellent instructions for this very image!!  What a great way to pass some 'covid down-time', if you have any!
Please take a look at the Crafty Gals Corner blog for our monthly challenge: 'For the Ladies'.

I used a 'z-fold' card base from my Silhouette library this time.  I thought Lilly's title of Princess sounded like royalty, and royalty needs a stage/frame! The cutout on this card front was the perfect fit! I used some co-ordinating papers from a pad I've had for a while, and fussy cut her image before adhering to the base.

Looking forward to seeing what you come up with!

Comments

What a perfectly framed image, and so delightfully coloured too.
Stay safe
Blessings
Maxine

Popular Posts